Lego

Lego

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Robocraft Days 1 & 2

Alright so first off you need to be patient in robocraft. On the first day I dove head first into it, and just started fooling around with the first "template robot thing". I added some blocks, took a few away, added proper (turning) wheels and some guns pew pew. I then proceeded to test it. It worked almost fine however the steering was still awkward and I plan today (Day 3) to figure out a way to improve the steering. On the second day, I loaded another "template robot" and once again edited it a tad. This time after testing it I actually went and battled other people online. My robot wasn't superior to the others and vice versa. I played a total of approximately 30 minutes. 

The first 4 pictures are all the different sections of the menu




 My vehicle.

And theres the end of Day 1. 





Second vehicle.  



What I learned for this project will all be one big post I make on Day 5. I'll have what I learned in depth including all 5 days just so its easier for beginners to look at all the information together and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment